Tuition & Financial Aid
On average, Holy Cross High School awards just over $1,000,000 in financial aid and scholarships. This year, 62% of our current student body receives financial assistance.
Holy Cross High School’s Guaranteed Tuition Model is simple: It guarantees that the tuition will not increase for a student’s four years at the school. Holy Cross offers monthly interest-free payment plans allowing families to better plan for the cost of a Holy Cross education.
Class of 2017 $11,650.00*
Class of 2018 $12,350.00
Class of 2019 $12,950.00
Class of 2020 $12,950.00
Class of 2021 $12,950.00
(*excludes a $300.00 graduation fee)
For International Student Tuition and Fees, please click here.
Holy Cross offers a variety of payment options to accommodate many family budgets, including annual, semi-annual, 10-, 11-, or 12- month plans and enables families to pay via mail, web, phone, or electronic bill pay. Also, several different methods of payment, such as paper check, electronic check, debit card and wire transfer are accepted. Online access to student accounts is also available.
At the time a student enrolls, a non-refundable registration payment of $400 is paid directly to the school and the parent/guardian responsible for tuition enrolls in a suitable payment plan.
Academic Merit Scholarships
Holy Cross is committed to rewarding high achieving students for their efforts and accomplishments. Students who take the Holy Cross High School Entrance Exam in August, November or December are considered for our Scholarship Program and will be notified of their eligibility.
- President's Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to students who earn the highest score on the
Entrance Exam. Students must score in the top 10%.
- Green Award (top 2%) = $12,000 over four years
- Gold Award (top 3-10%) = $8,000 over four years
- President’s Scholarships are awarded to students who earn the highest score on the Entrance Exam. Students must score in the top 10%.
- Coscia Family Partner School Scholarships
- Partner School Scholarships in the amount of $8,000 over four years are awarded to one student from each of the area Catholic grammar schools based on all of the pertinent admissions application components (entrance exam scores and other standardized test results, middle school records, recommendations and involvements).
- Christoper D. Corbett Memorial Scholarship Fund
- The Christopher D. Corbett Memorial Scholarship Fund application is available to incoming 9th graders as well as our current 9th-11th graders. Please note there is a letter of recommendation required. This letter must be written by a member of your school faculty or your Parish Priest/Deacon.
Holy Cross acknowledges that not all interested families may be able to afford the full cost of tuition. Financial aid may be awarded to those accepted students that apply and qualify for it. Payment plans are also available. Please note that Holy Cross cannot guarantee funding to all applicants who qualify. Your financial aid package is guaranteed and renewed annually.
Holy Cross utilizes FACTS, an online service to assist us with financial need assessment. To apply for financial aid, each family must complete a financial aid application online.
Click Here to Apply for Financial Aid- You will be directed to the FACTS website. Holy Cross uses the results of the financial aid application submission to make financial aid award decisions.
For Incoming Freshmen: All applications should be completed no later than December 1st. This will allow an appropriate amount of time for processing and submission to our office. It is imperative that you file your application by the appropriate deadline.
Financial assistance is available to transfer students. Please contact Terri Ann Parks at email@example.com for more information.
Questions? Contact Kathleen Partin ’93, Director of Finance at 203.757.9248 or at