Biology/Anatomy & Physiology Teacher
Holy Cross High School is immediately seeking a full-time high school biology/anatomy and physiology teacher to serve as a long term substitute beginning December 2018 for the remainder of the 2018-2019 school year. A successful term may result in being offered a full time post.
The ideal candidate will possess a keen understanding of their respective subject areas and the needs of high school students. We are looking for a dedicated professional who wants to provide students with an exemplary, college preparatory education.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree is a plus) in Education, your respective subject area or a closely-related field is required
- 2+ years of secondary teaching experience preferred
- Ability to build rapport with high school-age students
- Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues and work together as a team
- Possess a passion for Catholic education, its mission and values
Candidates should send CV, references, and cover letter to email@example.com
There are no open non-teaching positions at this time.