Reopening - Fall 2020
- Will Holy Cross High School reopen in August at the start of the 2020-2021 school year?
- How is Holy Cross High School planning for the next school year? Would online learning be involved in any capacity?
- Will students and faculty have to take more safety precautions when they are in the building?
- Will students use lockers in the fall?
- What is your plan for athletics, arts and extra-curriculars?
- Will tuition be discounted if we go to a virtual/online platform full time in the next school year?
- Since recommendations from government officials and medical personnel are ever-changing, how dynamic and flexible is your planning?
- What is Canvas?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or tech issues?
- How can I stay healthy during the COVID-19 era?
as of June 17, 2020
The following communications were sent to our current families. We have posted them here for your reference.
A Message to All Seniors from Mr. Pompei (sent: 5/30/2020)
Classroom Work Expectations (sent 3/13/2020)
Proficiency Exam Update (sent 3/13/2020)
An Update on All School Event Cancellations (sent 3/13/2020)
A Message from Dr. Thomas Pellegrino re: School Closure (sent 3/12/2020)
Learning and Evolving in a Virtual Age (published: 5/15/2020)
Educating Our Students in the Era of COVID-19 (published (4/7/2020)