Summer on Oronoke
Through Summer On Oronoke, campers ages 8-15 can participate in enriching and engaging summer camp sessions in Boys' & Girls' Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball, Softball and Tennis. In each session, participants will experience the Holy Cross High School atmosphere of support, encouragement and hard work.
Holy Cross strives to ensure all participants and instructors are safe and healthy as we follow the latest in COVID-19 safety protocols all while our campers enjoy the expertise of our amazing coaching staff and players.
- Campers will be required to answer some health questions.
- Coaches and counselors will be wearing masks.
- Players must bring in masks and will be required to wear when necessary.
- Small group instruction will occur (campers will be placed in small groups).
- All equipment will be sanitized after use.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available, and water breaks will be frequent.
- Athletes must supply their own water.
- All camps will be outdoors.
Other details regarding each camp and the safety measures will be sent as we approach the dates of each camp. Please note that policies and procedures are subject to change. Any camper traveling outside of CT, MA or NY should quarantine at least fourteen days before the first day of camp.
Questions? Please contact Kate Xeller, Director of Guidance at email@example.com