Become a part of a community of alumni committed to sustaining the Holy Cross mission!
The Holy Cross High School Class Agent is a volunteer position created to promote alumni engagement and encourage financial support from classmates. Class Agents play a key role in keeping classmates connected with the school by promoting school communications and securing updated biographic information. The work of the Class Agent is imperative for our annual and long-term philanthropic successes.
Why volunteer as a Class Agent?
Stay connected to the Holy Cross community
- Receive the most current information about school priorities and initiatives
- Connect with your classmates and other Holy Cross alumni
Make a meaningful and immediate impact on Holy Cross High School's mission and vision
- Tell classmates how their annual gift has an immediate, positive effect on the unique experience of current and future students.
Responsibilities of the Class Agent
- Make your own unrestricted Annual fund donation early to lead by example
- Connect your classmates back to Holy Cross High School
- Share news with them about Holy Cross - call, write or email; share news via social media
- Get to know what is happening in their lives, who do they stay in touch with, how did they feel about Holy Cross today
- Explain the importance/impact of giving to the Annual Fund and encourage them to make a gift
- Call or write to thank classmates once they make a gift
- Encourage classmates to attend regional and campus events, including the first-ever Alumni Weekend in May 2021
- Follow Holy Cross High School and share updates/information our social media pages
- Recruit other classmates to volunteer
Class Agent FAQs
Do I need special skills?
You don't need special skills to be an effective Class Agent. If you are willing to speak with classmates, share news over Facebook, Instagram, email or U.S. postal mail and are not afraid to tell classmates why their financial support matters to Holy Cross, you are exactly the kind of Class Agent your class needs.
How much time will I spend on Class Agent work?
Our fiscal year runs from July 1-June 30. At peak fundraising times (usually October, December, March and May), you may spend an hour or less a week on contacting classmates. The initial commitment to be a Class Agent is for one year, however you can choose to volunteer for longer periods.
Become a Class Agent Today
Please fill our the form below to become a Class Agent. If you have any questions, please contact Todd Santa Maria '94, Director of Communications & Marketing.