Summer on Oronoke
Exciting opportunities for rising 6th through 9th graders to engage in enriching and energizing summer camp sessions in
- Boys’ & Girls’ Basketball
In each session, participants will experience the Holy Cross High School atmosphere of support, encouragement and hard work.
2019 Session Descriptions
Introduction to Robotics
7/22-7/26 & 7/29-8/2, 8:30am-12:00pm (Grades 6-9)
Cost: $225.00 (for one week)
In this hands-on session, students will work collaboratively to construct, program, and operate robots using the Vex EDR platform. Students will compete in both driver controlled events and autonomous (programmed) events. Participants will use and improve their math, problem-solving, programming, and teamwork skills.
Cost: $110.00 (except Girls Basketball, ages 5-8 - Cost: $75.00)
The Holy Cross Athletics Coaching Staff offers the fundamentals and skills needed be successful on and off the playing surface. No experience necessary!
- Girls’ Basketball (ages 8-15) - 6/25-6/28* from 9:00am-12:00pm; 7/8-7/11** from 9:00am-11:30am) *focus on team skills **focus on individual skills
- Basketball (ages 5-8) - 7/8-7/11 from 12:00-2:00pm)
- Boys’ Basketball (ages 8-15) - 6/25-6/28 from 12:30pm-3:00pm)
- Baseball (ages 8-15) - 7/8-7/11 from 12:30-3:00pm
- Girls’ Volleyball (ages 8-15) - 8/12-8/15 from 9:00am-12:00pm)
- Softball (ages 8-15) - 8/12-8/15 from 12:30pm-3:30pm