New Parent Check List
We are so excited to have your student join us at Holy Cross! We will be in touch with emails as the school year begins, but here’s a check list to make sure your family is prepared for your student’s first day as a Crusader.
- Use your All Access Pass to attend on campus events PRIOR to your arrival (e.g. games, spring musical, concerts, art show)
- Register your child for classes
- Take proficiency tests, if applicable
- Buy e-text student's books
- Shop for clothes
- Download Summer Assignments
- Get a health physical and submit required forms
SCHOOL YEAR BEGINS.....
- Attend the Freshmen Picnic on Sunday, August 19
- Sign up for fall sports at the Freshmen Picnic
- Learn about Plus Portals is (Plus Portals gives you access to grades, communications, food service and emails)
OTHER THINGS TO DO
- Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Don't forget Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Stay connected through our online news alerts. (NOTE: RSS Feeds Link)
- Become a part of Holy Cross's Parents' Clubs (Mothers' Club and Fathers' Club)
- Search our Parents web page
- Encourage your child to explore all ways they can get involved at Holy Cross (e.g. clubs, extra-curricular, athletics)