Lunch Account Setups
Holy Cross is happy to be able to continue to offer safe lunch options through our cafeteria partner Chartwells. To ensure safety, all lunches will need to be pre-ordered and paid for a week in advance by Wednesday evenings at 8:00pm. The school has partnered with EZSchool Apps to offer the pre-order option.
To set up your account:
- Go to https://www.ezschoolapps.com/
- Click on Parent Log In
- Select - Sign-Up
- Enter the Holy Cross Zip Code - 06708
- Select Holy Cross High School from the drop down
- Complete the sign up form and click on "Send Account Creation Request"
- You will receive a confirmation that your account has been added - click OK
- Log in using the email address & password that you provided
- To select your student(s) - click on Request Change to Student List
- Search by the last name, and select your student by clicking Add to the right hand side of the student information
- Click on Credit Card tab and then "Add Credit Card" to the right to enter the required information
Once your account is set-up, choose your meals for the week.
- Please note that all lunches are being sold as combos that include an entree, side & beverage.
- All lunches will be boxed, labeled and delivered to your student's Digital Learning Cohort.
- Lunches must be pre-ordered and paid for using the EZSchool App for the week. There will be no same day orders allowed.
- Vending Machines will be available for students that need a beverage or snack.
- Prior balances have been transferred into the EZSchool App program.
To Pre-Order & Pay for the Meals:
- Click on Purchase Preorder
- Select the Combo choice and one beverage choice
- Click on Save/Pay
- The total to charge (meal total + surcharge) will calculate
- Click Add Amount - A confirmation that the transaction was approved will appear.