Lunch Account Setups
Holy Cross High School is happy to be able to continue to offer safe lunch options through our new partnerships with local area restaurants.
- Mondays – Noochie’s Deli & Café
- Tuesdays – Frankie’s Hot Dogs
- Thursdays – Nardelli’s Grinder Shoppe
- Fridays – Amalfi Restaurant
To ensure safety, all lunches will need to be pre-ordered and paid for a week in advance by Wednesday evenings at 8:00pm.
The school has partnered with EZSchool Apps to offer the pre-order option. To set up your account:
- Go to https://www.ezschoolapps.com/
- Click on Parent Log In
- Select - Sign-Up
- Enter the Holy Cross Zip Code - 06708
- Select Holy Cross High School from the drop down
- Complete the sign up form and click on "Send Account Creation Request"
- You will receive a confirmation that your account has been added - click OK
- Log in using the email address & password that you provided
- To select your student(s) - click on Request Change to Student List
- Search by the last name, and select your student by clicking Add to the right hand side of the student information
- Click on Credit Card tab and then "Add Credit Card" to the right to enter the required information
Once your account is set-up, choose your meals for the week.
- All lunches will be boxed, labeled and delivered to your student's Digital Learning Cohort.
- Lunches must be pre-ordered and paid for using the EZSchool App for the week. There will be no same day orders allowed.
- Beverages are no longer included with the meal choices.
- Filtered Water Refill Stations have been installed in the school.
- Vending Machines will be available for students that need a beverage or snack.
To Pre-Order & Pay for the Meals:
- Click on Purchase Preorder
- Select the lunch choice
- Click on Save/Pay
The total to charge (meal total + surcharge) will calculate
Click Add Amount - A confirmation that the transaction was approved will appear.