National Honor Society Trip to Boston
National Honor Society / Senior Class Trip TO Boston
New England Aquarium,Imax,Faneuil Hall,Museum of Science
Monday November 25, 2019 at 5:45am SHARP - 8:30pm approximately
COST: $85 by check to Holy Cross or by credit card
Open to ALL National Honor Society members and members of the Senior Class in good academic standing. Room for 50 students.
For more Information, contact Caroline Flaminio at email@example.com or at 203 757-9248 ext. 254.
- Leave HC 5:45am SHARP
- Arrive New England Aquarium for opening at 9am (just in time for the penguin feeding)
- Time in the aquarium on your own (10am Ocean Tank Diver’s 9:45 Harbor Seal Training, otters, etc)
- At 10:40 we walk across plaza to the Simon’s IMAX to watch Hidden Pacific which begins at 11am.
- After movie we walk over to Faneuil Hall for lunch and shopping. IF there is a chaperone willing to walk over to the North End than a group can go there.
- At 1:15 SHARP you must be on the bus ready to go to the Museum of Science. (That means lunch including the walking is about 1 ½ hours)
- Arrive at Museum of Science approx 1:45
- At 2:30 we go to the Planetarium and see Moons: Worlds of Mystery
- (about a 45 minute show. Have a short break before we go into the next exhibit)
- At 3:20 we begin proceeding into Body Worlds: The Cycle of Life(This should take about an hour to go through)
- Remaining time on your own to view other exhibits. We begin boarding bus at 4:50. Museum closes at 5pm.
- Short Rest stop/ food break on Mass Pike or where our bus driver feels is appropriate.
All Money needs to be in by November 7, 2019 in order to pay for tickets and confirm reservations.